CEO Advisory Boards
In monthly board meetings, you’ll learn from a carefully selected group of peers who’ve faced similar situations, as well as hear insights from expert speakers. TAB’s advisory boards are formed with an exclusive and qualified group of 8-10 CEOs, President and Business Owners from non-competing businesses. We carefully match our board members with the right advisory board based on the following criteria:
Led by an accomplished business leader, each advisory board is designed to provide the insights and advice you need to help solve problems, see opportunities and stay focused on what’s most critical.
Have a Business Challenge? Who Can You Ask?
Being a business owner can be lonely. You can’t always confide in your staff and you don’t want to bring issues home. So how do you get support for your business and become the best leader you can be?
For nearly 30 years, TAB has helped business owners gain freedom, solve their challenges and surpass their goals. A TAB peer advisory board gives you a trusted, close-knit community of 8-10 high-performing CEOs and business owners who’ve faced similar situations.
– Speak honestly and openly in a confidential environment –
– Ask tough questions and challenge you to stay accountable –
– Push you to think about things you might put off –
– Encourage you to outperform your goals –
– Offer diverse perspectives you won’t get anywhere else –
– Focus on your journey as well as your destination –
– Connect you with valuable resources –
– Margaret Daskis, President, Fresh Ideas & Solutions, Inc.
Maple Ridge, BC